Page 16

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 16

Post by Alexandr Korol »

is sitting behind a school table surrounded by a whole bunch of old icons. She looked at me and said:

– Sit down. Tell me what hurts, what bothers you.

People come to her with all sorts of problems, even cancer. Reporters even came and interviewed her...

– I’m from St. Petersburg; we have a mutual friend there, Valentina; she told me about you.
– There is no Valentina, I don’t know no Valentina.
– You don’t know Valentina? She told me there was a woman who wanted to hand over the keys to paradise.
– What? What are the keys for? From what paradise? What the hell are you talking about? – she scolded me.

So I told her about what happened to me, how I left home, how I went into this meditative state, how I hear and feel whoever is there, how I see through them all, and that nothing in the human realm stimulates. From here, the conversation opened up; we talked about many things, and we talked about Russia. I said:

– I know that Russia will have a good future.
– How soon?
– Soon. But in order for it to be good, it must first be bad. There will be hard times, there will be terrible times in Russia. And then there will be a bright future. Everything will get worse. After that, it will be good. I know that Russia has a future.

She said that she built some kind of church, and we talked about the church. Then she asked me about her daughter and how I know if she needs to work in the church or not. But not a word about the keys to paradise. Then she sent my friend Vlad away to fetch some water, and I went outside to wait for him. Tamara came up to me, looked into my eyes and pointed to the sky, and said: