Page 386

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 386

Post by Alexandr Korol »

one by one to see which ones you feel energy from. When you detect a working yantra, take a pen and paper and try to draw it by hand on a piece of paper. Your picture will radiate energy, too. And if you are drawing with a pencil, experiment by erasing some lines and adding new ones. And if it stops radiating, then the yantra is not working anymore; the harmony is broken.

Music and dance were used for the rituals. Alcohol, tobacco, drugs, sugar; everything was used for the rituals. Are you with me? And now, look at our society. What happened? What is this life? People use jewelry like crows to decorate themselves mindlessly. People use music and dance for entertainment. Please note everything is used for entertainment. Society is based on entertainment. Jewelry, music, dance – all entertainment. Even food; all these sweets are for entertainment. Everything is fun and leisurely. When, in fact, it was intended for rituals.

In society, people judge everything very superficially and take everything literally. Through the study of philosophy, you gain wisdom that enables you to see the essence behind the cover. This is the difference between unconscious and conscious people, between wise and unwise. The Sun is a source of energy, and it is always shining on one side of the planet. I am based in Russia now, and I feel that the Sun is not here; it is night here. It is moving somewhere else. Also, it is not a proven fact what moves around, but it is irrelevant now. The point is that the Sun rises and sets; it moves, and it is essential to understand the formula of these rhythms. In many American movies and documentaries, I’ve seen a model of the solar system that you can build and see in real-time how everything works: the seasons, time, etc. It’s very cool. You can use this model to explore this subject further.

If you want to grow and come closer to the source of everything, to our Creator, you need to look at everything as a child, as an observer. Asking questions like, what is a moon? Why is it whole and then not whole? Think and try to discover for yourself. Don’t read the articles online; they are all fake. Turn on your brain and dig deep into the essence. How many times a year does a moon appear? Twelve or thirteen. Sometimes, it is full; sometimes, we don’t see it at all. Also,