Page 389

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 389

Post by Alexandr Korol »

to spirituality, you get charged by the energy, and you unlock something else. So you go back to your mind and decipher it, analyze it. You unlock it and discover a large piece of the matrix based on drawings of the human body, drawings of the planet, and research of the Revelations Book of the Bible. This is how this process of evolution is happening to me. First, I absorbed the energy, then I drew the pictures and wrote the notes, and then it materialized in reality. The development didn’t happen because someone threw money at me from heaven. No, It was gained through hard work, through perseverance. Your mindset, your taste, and your values change. You start working, and the more you grow in faith, the more productive you become. You got five percent of the spiritual charge; you solved five percent of the matrix, and then you boosted your lifestyle by five percent and returned to the spiritual matters, to the “cosmos,” to energies, and places of power. Charged again, you solved another part of the riddle and applied it again to your material life. This is the life I have been living for the past ten years up until now.

Please don’t be upset if you don’t solve the riddle completely. It takes ten years to do it. For me, as well. Every time I come across it and move forward a little bit, it is enough for a couple of years. You have a new quality, a new strength, a new vision. You are getting to know yourself. You are watching how the new code changes in yourself and society. Then, you go back to solving the matrix and moving forward one more step. It doesn’t mean that the matrix should be solved eternally. No, it has an ending. And I am so close to it that it is a little scary. I am very concerned; I am shaking. I am in distress, a very serious distress. Look. A few years ago, I was a simple guy. I am a very creative person, really obsessed with my creative work. I am just like some crazy people you see, obsessed with art or science. They are above everything casual; they don’t care about money, power, or anything else because they are obsessed with the idea of creating a Perpetuum Mobile. There are many autobiographical movies about people like me. It fills me with happiness to live this life. It isn’t easy, but it is better than being a mere mortal. If I were a mere mortal, I would be happy; I wouldn’t know anything. I would feel joyful watching the TV shows. If my neighbor scratched my car, I would run my car key down his car in response. Then, my neighbor would poison my dog, and it would be shown on TV in a news program.