Page 392

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 392

Post by Alexandr Korol »

26. Spirit

Today is August 6 2023. Five minutes ago I was talking to Big Alexander. I am beginning to tell you the story from the end. So, what were we talking about? During several periods of time The Spirit was moving in me. It happened in 2010 and 2020. When it happened to me in 2010 it lasted for a few years. During those periods I was working on “Alternative History” book, researching mysteries and riddles. It always led me to the Bible, The Book of Revelation, Apocalipsis, Chapter 4, where it says about God’s Throne, twenty four elders and other enumerations. So I told Big Alexander:

– Remember, I drew a matrix on a map of St. Petersburg in 2010? It looked like a snowflake. You said back then that it is a philosopher’s stone and it is the foundation of everything. You also said that this matrix can fold and unfold. And if it is some kind of a mechanism, then I need to understand how it works. And so on.

Next, I told him that when I was in Karelia in 2020 I had a dream. I saw a cylinder like a toilet paper roll, with an opening from top to bottom. And if you take this cylinder and draw three dots on one side of it, you can see these three dots when you look straight at that side. Knowing the fact that there are four cardinal directions, we can assume that there should be three dots on each of the cardinal directions. Three dots in each of four directions should make a total of twelve dots. However I saw in my dream that you must take into consideration the direction of the light. If we shine light into the cylinder, there will be one side with the light shining on it and another side without the light. If we draw the cylinder as a ring, from the top view and continue putting dots around the ring according to four cardinal directions, we will see that the far-right and far- left dots of the first three dots become far-left and far-right of the next side of the cardinal direction. And if we look at the cylinder from the top view, we will realize that there are eight dots altogether, not twelve. There are main dots and there are intermediary dots.

This is a structure of the matrix. Next, I was telling Big Alexander that there are