Page 397

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 397

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Next we were talking about this topic and he said:

– Don’t forget about one thing. Now you have this triangle. And if you draw small triangles inside of the big triangle and when they all connect in the center, what will you get, you know?
– Of course, a hexagon. But it has a seventh dot as well. Six dots around and one on top. These are seven lamps of God. Seven Spirits. A rainbow. I deciphered it a long time ago.
– Yes, Yes, this also must be taken into account.

We kept talking and I said:

– The Spirit was moving in me and now it is gone. Am I doing something wrong? Why did it happen? Why did it leave?
– The Spirit can’t stay inside of you for too long. You might get physically sick. It comes and goes when it’s time. This is normal.
– It came so many times. I was moving in you, in people I know and some strangers, those bums who served as messengers. It was in me. It also ascended to a Buddah statue, because it was not Buddha himself, right? Was it the same Spirit?
– Of course, it was the same one.
– Okay.

Next he told me that Rothschilds cannot intervene in the path that I am going through. As if it is not the time yet. Even if they know about me, they can’t touch me. Because I am not ready yet. I am still taking shape. Only when some Grace will come down on me, then I’ll be ready. But not yet. I am still going through the process. He also said that men can go through the evolution process till they are fifty five. Hard to imagine what kind of level I will reach and what I’ll be capable of later.

Then he said;

– When you serve the Spirit and help him, he can give you something too.