Page 401

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 401

Post by Alexandr Korol »

food had no flavor for me. I could drink liquor and not feel it, I was not getting tipsy and didn’t feel the taste of the alcohol. Couldn’t sleep, I was over-agitated psychologically. As if you are about to stand in front of a huge audience in a huge arena. And you can’t fall asleep. This was the Spirit.

That’s why when I was passing the first place of power, the Church or Peter and Paul at 22, Nevski Prospect, and deciphering it after, I felt like I was not recognising the city. Why? Because when the Spirit is in you, your perception changes dramatically. You look at your apartment, people and yourself in the mirror, at everything, at different angles. I even called my Mom, because I had this feeling that I fell into another reality and my Mom is not in this new reality. So I called her:

– Hello.
– Is everything ok with you?
– Yes.
– Ok then, good.

I understood that my surroundings are the same, same people, same date, time, year, all the same. Same city. Same legs, arms, I had the same clothes on. But the feeling was if I just got here and I was absent for a long time. This was Spirit. When the Spirit is moving in you, you perceive everything differently, in an unusual way. You see everything from the outside. Because of the Spirit, I saw all levels of society. I saw the entire mankind and what sources everyone is connected to and how they are connected. Because I had a Spirit in me, I saw that everyone has this “attention” and what it is connected to. So starting from 2011, a year later, I was able to put together some words and examples and started writing two books at the same time. One book is “Attention Management” and another book is “The Frequencies”. “The Frequencies” is about the levels of society and different frequencies that people belong to. “Attention Management” is on the topic of how attention varies depending on the circumstance and qualities that are formed in us.

I was wondering why the Spirit was coming during certain periods of time.