Page 404

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 404

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Now, being connected to what is the Spirit, I understand what initiation is. The development is clear, I am advancing anyway and very advanced now. When the Spirit is not in me, I still have knowledge and strength. But they are mine, without the Spirit. And there is initiation. It is when I am connected, when the Spirit enters me. This external power is initiation.

You know what else is interesting? I remember when I decided to demonstrate to some people from my circle how I communicate with the voice and showed them how to ask a question and receive an answer. And I remember that I told a person to do a technique in order to attune and he did. Then he was asking questions, and whatever he was asking, he got the identical answer from the “voice” as I did. As if the source is the same one source. This one source is the Spirit.

Also, I noticed this before myself and then later I asked the Mystic-old man who is always in “cosmos” and answered the questions from there. I figured it out. I asked him a fishing question, “When you convey the information to people who ask you questions, where do the answers come from?”. Turned out that he received it from the same source. The source is the same. Why did I have this hypothesis? Because I felt that if everything is so well orchestrated, that if a person comes to any wizard-psychic and asks whatever and no matter what he is, there is a higher power that rules and decides what to tell you and what not. And if it is closed and blocked from some of you guys on the other side of my story, then it won’t matter who you go or talk to, you will be told some nonsense or lies. And you will never get to know anything.

It was about a week ago when I went out and I couldn’t recognize the street. As if everything is so different like you haven’t been here for one hundred years. You walk down the street and as if you are at home, sitting on your sofa wrapped in a cozy blanket. As if you are wearing a VR headset and you are looking at the street. So you walk like this. And when I was walking down the street and in the cafe, all people were glazing into my eyes, they were magnetized, people were turning their heads to look at me. And they didn’t understand why. Everyone’s attention was drawn to me without their intention. Everyone was looking into my face,