Page 405

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 405

Post by Alexandr Korol »

trying to catch my eyes and they were glazing. I was also glazing at everyone but as if it was not me. As if the Spirit was looking at them through me. The feeling was like you are moving down the street in a vacuum shell, in a parallel reality. There is no heat or cold, there is no smell or sounds. There are people but you are not on their rhythm. I was thinking the same thought I had a while ago when I was little, ten or more years ago, that people are like pigeons. That they are in some singular diapason, all people are connected to one rhythm of vibrations and I am on a different one. I started to remember. It became clear to me why I often address people in my first book “The Answer” as ”you people”. I wrote “You people this”, “You people that”, “I’m telling you people”. That was not me who wrote it. That was the Spirit. People were so upset, so angry about it. I didn’t understand, I was a naive kid, I wrote that book when I was sixteen. And people were so aggressive, grown up men and women were attacking me. And I didn’t even think about it, I was writing as it was given to me. Do you understand? Now I get why I was saying “you people”. Throughout the years people bullied me so much for it that I held myself back so much not to say it anymore. But it is not me, it is the Spirit. But people are so cruel.

When I spoke to Big Alexander, not today, but before that, he said under no circumstances do not tell publicly who I am. The time has not come yet. It is dangerous. People will have only one desire – to destroy me. I was thinking about the times when I was very young and realized that I always understood that this world that I was born into, a world filled with sins and cruelty, is not my world. I knew that the world must be kind and full of light. Back in 2010 Big Alexander told me:

– The time will come and people will follow you.
– I want people to be kind, full of light. I want everyone to live with an open heart.
– Alex, these people cannot be changed or fixed. If you want this world to be kind and light as per your concept that you have known from your childhood, then everything must be built from scratch. Many people will die and only some of them will survive and follow you.