Page 406

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 406

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I also remember that back in 2010 I was saying that I know that some events will be happening in the world. The Spirit showed me then, and I went into a strange state of mind like mediation. I was at home and turned the music on and felt a column of energy descending on me. Then I got into a white space and the voice, the Spirit, told me that I am not a human, I am an angel and all of my relatives, my family and friends are extras on a set. That I came here not to live but to work. It was when I saw that something will happen in the future. That everyone is talking about me, but I am not there. I thought that something must happen with the world. I remember, as the Spirit was talking through me, that those who agree with my book will stay alive on this Earth and those who are not – they will be gone. This was not because I wanted my book to be popular. This didn’t come from some sinful mind desires. I simply see this future. And the point is not about a particular book. It is about my values and approach to life in general. And if someone doesn’t agree, then he is not on my side, he is on the opposite. And something will happen to everyone who is on the opposite side.

So last time when I spoke to Big Alexander, he asked me:

– How old are you turning?
– Thirty-three.
– Good.
– Remember I told you before that I only see my own future up to the age of twenty-three? And after that something happens and people are talking about me but as if I am not there. Like I am somewhere else and people are thinking about me. And the attention of all people is on me. I didn’t understand why.
– Well, maybe this is what exactly will happen now.
– Well, yes, I am actually writing a book. The book is about you and the messengers and places of power.
– Well, if you will publish it now... You are publishing it in English, right?
– Yes.
– That’s it. Everything will happen right then.

When I spoke about it and I was thinking about it, I remembered that we used to joke with my team that when something happens in the world, it is somehow