Page 408

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 408

Post by Alexandr Korol »

made specifically for me. Please don’t think that I am too full of myself but as if they were made specifically for me to watch them.

And I confirm that, you know. The Spirit communicates through the movies, TV shows that people produce. He can point me to these movies, shows and music that was made specifically for me. Obviously it is done in a format of the world of people. There are real people – directors, actors, screenwriters – they did it. All movies are available for everyone. But as if no one really sees them. People don’t notice, don’t pay attention to them as if they were not made for people. I noticed since I was very little, that some higher power was forming me. This power was shaping me through my parents, my neighbors, and schoolmates. It was moving through people. It was moving through the movies, shows and music, through everything I came across. Maybe some of you remember I was writing a draft of my book and I said that God speaks to people in a language of circumstances. And that book that I was writing was called “The Language of Circumstances”.

Ok, movies are one thing. How about the situation with my properties in Karelia? The Spirit was in me in 2020 and I said something, as a joke, so people won’t think that I am completely cuckoo. I said that I have a feeling that all these dwellings in Karelia were planned and built a hundred years ago on purpose. As if everything was organized and planned for me. All buildings are arranged in a particular order and it was planned that people will abandon these places and I will come to live here.

Please note that dosage is essential and everything you read before is a dose. So now you need to stop reading. You need to take a break from the information in this book. To keep balance. Don’t read this book for the next three days. Come back after three days!

What was the ending of the second part of my book? It ended at the time when I bought land in Karelia and had a lot of discoveries about the aliens and circles on the fields and how they appear. That there is a portal to another dimension and humans can’t pass through it, but animals can due to the difference in vibrations. I found a stone, that might be a hull of the spacecraft or might be just