Page 409

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 409

Post by Alexandr Korol »

a rock. Maybe it’s a meteorite or some alloy. Maybe there is something under the ground and the stone got heavily irradiated from what’s underneath of it. I will be talking about what’s next in the third part of the book.

There was a lot of panic and confusion in the world. From the beginning of the pandemic people were calling and writing to me asking what it is. When will it end and should they be scared? What will happen next, will it get worse? And the main question everyone was asking was, “Is it what you were waiting for since your childhood? Is it?”

Throughout my life as long as I can remember, I had a distinctive feeling that something will happen in the world. The world we live in will change drastically. I feel that I am from the future, because the way I am, my personal firmware, my values and my approach to life are not in alliance with the current rhythm of the people on the planet Earth. I didn’t understand why. It was not related to my upbringing, it is the entire system of values, principles and ideology that was completely different from other people. Completely opposite, I would say. As if evilness and injustice dominate the world now and I have different values, goodness and justice are wired in me. I always felt that it is wrong and must change. During some periods of my life I believed that I could change the world and make people kinder. It was one of the reasons I began writing books. Then I had a state of altered mind for the first time. It is what people call meditation. How did it happen? One night, when I was 17 or 18, I couldn’t sleep and I had this insane state of clarity and mindfulness. I was writing in my diary back then and turned on a music track. It was “Beautiful Life” by Yoav. I started to feel something strange while listening to that track. I felt something over my head, like a helmet, pot or a hood, something heavy. Then I put the track on repeat, closed my eyes, stopped moving and slowed down my breath. Then I felt like something was cloaking me from above. My head, my neck and shoulders, arms, legs. I stopped feeling my body, stopped hearing the music. The music actually became voluminous, it wrapped around me and was inside of me. And then I didn’t hear it at all. Then I found myself in a white space and something was talking to me. Like a voice in your head, your inner voice. Not some outside voice, by your own voice. And the voice is talking to you. The voice was telling me