Page 412

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 412

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I told everyone that I see that if people didn’t come to their senses and didn’t cognize that they must live righteously, there would be a new disaster in the world. It will keep happening until everyone will come to their senses. This will be happening gradually, step by step. Because God is not interested in destroying people. I gave an example before. It is like a carton of eggs. He is shaking it, rattling it and those who are weak are breaking and those who are strong will hatch. As if there is an allocation happening, to distinguish who is who. When there are no disasters in the world, it’s not possible to determine who is a decent person, with a heart, and who is a devil, evil and sinful person. When events of global crisis like a pandemic started happening, a lot of spiritual people became more devoted and sinful people became even more disgraceful. A lot of people became very angry, filled with animal instincts. People started attacking each other, yelling at each other. This is like a certain necessary shaking. But what is interesting is that some higher power moved me back to Russia half a year before the pandemic. I lived in the US and last time I was living in Los Angeles. And I felt that urge, as if I was told, “Must go to Russia”. I knew that if I had to go to Russia, then something would happen. Why did I think so? Because I was born in Sat. Petersburg, Russia for a reason. I was thinking what kind of new world it will be after the global crisis. It was quite possible that I was judging within the boundaries of Russia. When a person lives in a certain country and doesn’t travel much abroad, he perceives the world within the boundaries of his country. As if the place where he lives is the entire world. He doesn’t know the values and mentality of people in other countries. Maybe they are good people. I was judging within Russia.

I had this perception that if something happens in the world, Russia has a future. That Russia really has a future and I am anticipating it. The fact of my birth is connected to the events in Russia. People were confusing me with all these questions like, “How? Who? When? What for? What will happen?” And I had this vision that something global will happen, but not in Russia. Some global disaster and state of emergency will happen in the rest of the world and everyone will be moving to Russia. This is what kind of picture I had back then. Maybe not the entire world, but something like a meteorite or drastic global warming or the poles will change, something. Something should happen and