Page 421

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 421

Post by Alexandr Korol »

2023 and mark each year, you can tell which years were materialistic and I was more involved in business and mind development. There were years when my heart was open and I was immersed in the creative processes. Creative cycle is when everything is beautiful, voluminous. As if your heart is turned on.

The first cycle we can imagine – it was when my mind was turned on. I live with my mind and advance it. The second scenario was happening during the years when I lived with my heart. I didn’t have thoughts, I was very sensitive and creative. And there is a third route – it was when I was connecting with the subject of alternative history. This third version we can call “Holy Spirit”.

So it turns out that there are three versions of me. What is interesting is that I came up with this theory in 2019 when I lived in Los Angeles and was researching precious stones. I felt back then, that whenever I make a decision, I approach it from three angles – I was asking the Spirit, also I was checking in with my heart and my mind. I had a joke back then calling myself a “tri-core processor”. Also I noticed a funny thing, that sometimes I have cycles when only my mind is switched on. There are periods when only my heart is switched on. And there are periods when this Spirit is moving in me. This is when messengers were visiting me and places of power appeared. This was when I was deciphering the Bible and sacred geometry. So I had a question – why has the Spirit returned? And why was it not there before?

I started to figure it out. How did I come up with it? I started to work with the materials on how to help people become more concentrated and mindful. A lot of people became very disorganized and muddled, like vegetables. They don’t remember what they said, or what they did. They operate on autopilot. People lost interest in work, family, and hobbies. I was looking for the clues. Big Alexander encouraged me to do it. He said that it is very important for people now and I must help. I must find a key. I started working on it starting from May and was looking for the keys. I was going over all versions of the reasons why people were falling into mental decay and dementia. I came to the conclusion that all problems that people have with memory, concentration and loss of interest toward work, family and creativity are due to the dysfunction of people’s