Page 425

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 425

Post by Alexandr Korol »

your heart opens on weekends. Yes, this happens. Also there are opposite cases, when a person lives with his heart and turns on his mind and turns off the heart every other day when he needs to take care of his work and social affairs. Do you see the dynamics here? It might alternate. So it turns out that in my case the frequency of the mind was dominating the frequency of the heart during the past few years. And when it all changed, the mind shifted to the background and I started to live by my heart 24 hours a day again. So I started to analyze why it happened. I understood that people close and open when some shocking events happen in their lives. And it is normal. It depends on the reasons. It turns out that when the distress happened in my country, and when I started feeling everyone’s fear, anxiety and panic, I simply began to muffle my heart. I didn’t notice it, it happened automatically. I left the country and started visiting Buddhists temples and working on “how to overcome mental decay and dementia” materials. That’s when my heart opened and I didn’t need to shut it because there was no turmoil and panic around me. Also I do a lot of practices and experiments with various techniques and rituals. I don’t mean literally, not saying that I am doing some ancient rituals. I mean I live mindfully and righteously to keep my heart lit and fired up and free from any outside factors that might impact my fragile heart. The heart is fragile when it’s open and must be protected from any negativity so it won’t close again.

When your heart is on, all kinds of mystical things happen. Woman Masha who introduced me to her mother Valentina appears. Valentina was the one who introduced me to Big Alexander. Masha started to remind me about everything that I was telling in my book “Alternative History”. And everything aligns in a way, even though I didn’t plan it, that I have to publish “Alternative History” in English translation this year. And I have two parts of this story, this book. First part about what happened in 2010 and second part was about 2019, when I was in Los Angeles and started broadcasting about the aliens, returned to Russia and bought the unique lands in Karelia. And there is a third part – it is happening now. In order to write the third part I needed to recall first and second parts and edit, check all notes and drafts. I printed out the first and second parts of the “Alternative History” and when I read the first twenty pages, something began to happen. I began recalling, as if I really forgot about it, and began remembering