Page 434

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 434

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Spirit is moving in you, you may not remember anything that you were talking about or writing about. As if everything is happening without your control and your mind is absent. Therefore some stories and examples in part three of this book may repeat two or three times. But I cannot edit and remove it because I’m doing it in Spirit. This is the subject of my next material. This is an algorithm of the Spirit. I am fully possessed by nature when I am writing this book. And the way I am telling the story and emphasizing some moments a few times is very organic and it must be exactly the way it is. A person who is closed and lives with his mind only would never be able to do it. Because people of the world of mind and society have rules. Everything by the rules, artificial rules. My books are made according to the laws of nature. When I was very young, people were laughing at me that my books have incorrect punctuation, many mistakes and that some chapters may appear twice. I told them, “This is the way it is supposed to be. If you have any claims, don’t bring them to me. Send them to God. God gave me this surname Korol/King that annoys everyone. And if He gave me this knowledge in this language and format, it was done by design.” I understand now why I was saying it. It was the Spirit that was telling people that.

I have complete acceptance of how I look and what I do. I mentioned it in my other books. If it is supposed to be for me to look like this – let it be. If you like drinking tea with milk – please do drink tea with milk. But! When a person is not in Spirit, when he is closed, he cannot trust his feelings and be himself. If a person with a shut down heart will trust himself, he will drown in sins. He will think that his feelings and desires come from his soul and start following them. But he has no idea if his soul is connected to light or darkness. Both scenarios are possible. That’s why one has to be careful saying, “Be yourself”. You can be yourself when your heart is open and the Holy Spirit is in you. Then sure. So when the Holy Spirit is in me, whatever I do is right and there is no other way around. The book has not a single mistake and I already spoke about it.

Generally it is very dangerous to publish this “Alternative History” book. Very scary, I would say. Obviously, the Spirit is guiding me and everything will be great but I know the way people are. If this book is published, the world of sinful people, and the majority is sinful, will be thinking in their heads that they have