Page 436

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 436

Post by Alexandr Korol »

sinful people playing masquerade. But these people don’t have God behind them. This is a huge difference.

This book might influence some sinful people to think that they also hear God and the Holy Spirit is guiding them and they are special and chosen. This would be a mistake. This is a sin to think like this about oneself. I don’t think like this about myself even though I am writing about it in this book.

The Spirit doesn’t come to just anyone. You have to be somebody for the Spirit to come. I am telling you upfront, so you don’t lose the sense of reality. People have this habit. I know what kind of chemical reaction this book will trigger. It will be the same as with the book “The Catcher in the Rye”. All fans were telling the author when they met him, ”You wrote about me! How do you know everything about me?” Same here. I am a writer in my essence. I don’t know any of you. I am just really, naturally creative. And this natural force is writhing through me. And if you will decide now, within the limits of your sinful nature, that you are some chosen one, then the only thing you can really do is to express yourself in art or science. Don’t go running to walk on water. If you think you are special and the Spirit is in you, go and study some science. Prove something. Get a Nobel Prize if you have the Holy Spirit. Write poetry, draw paintings, compose music. Be fully engaged in arts or science if you think you are special and have this power. If you will just run around yelling that you are special, you will get into a cuckoo house. I am giving you this warning. When I write each chapter and each text, I know the statistics of the reaction. I know what amount of people from which layers of society will think and what will they feel after reading this book.

From the information that the Holy Spirit gave me, you can read in Wikipedia what are the “gifts of the Holy Spirit”. There are many of them mentioned in the article. There are gifts of wisdom, knowledge, faith, healing, miracles, prophecy, discerning of spirits, speaking in tongues and interpretation of tongues. The Spirit controls your senses and some of the gifts may appear in a person when he has the Holy Spirit in him. Now I understand about all the gifts and skills that appeared in me, where did they come from. I have an endorsement of what I noticed before. There was one time when Big Alexander asked one dude, let’s