Page 439

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 439

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Also I remembered that a long time ago, in one of the drafts of my books I described this condition. What I was in the Spirit, I just didn’t know that it was the Spirit, and I am shown a picture of a person, I become him in a way. I latch on to his rhythm and if I go outside I would go along the streets that he usually walks, I would go to the places and establishments that he would go to. That is, as if my attention operates in his focus, in his diapason and I would meet this person right away. I would be just walking everywhere he walks. This is also a power of the Holy Spirit. This is how it works. And when a person writes me a message, it doesn’t matter what the message is about because when I see the message I know why he wrote this message. I know what he was thinking about and what was his agenda when he wrote it. A person can write one thing but has a completely different agenda. And all information that I share through my books through the span of my entire life is the information that I explored on myself. All my discoveries are the result of my own research of myself. How I saw the world and all the skills and gifts that appeared in me. Thanks to that I understood about attention. What attention is and how to control it. I understood that there are frequencies, rhythms and levels of society that people are connected to. This all was the Spirit. He was showing me throughout my life how people and this world are arranged. All this interconnection. Long ago, ten or more years ago, I was saying the same thing I am saying now. I always knew and always had this information inside of me. I was just digesting it for this whole time. I am trying to explain it in human language, giving simple examples. This new subject that I will be working on are the algorithms, golden ratio and code of nature. I knew it back then and just couldn’t describe and explain it.

Also, Big Alexander told me that the time will come when the Spirit will be giving me the information that I can’t share with no one, even with him. He said it is normal and he understands it. He told me this last time we spoke over the phone. As if he warned me that it will happen. And I told him that I know that everything is related to this book, “Alternative History” and after it is released, a lot of angry and sinful people, all this old world, system and society will be eager to destroy me. And if I publish this book, then it will be like a sign that when it comes out, there will be something going on in the world and people will be not worrying about me cause they will be preoccupied with something else.