Page 446

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 446

Post by Alexandr Korol »

this is not only when I am privately talking with someone at the meeting. I have lectures, presentations of my books and various working materials. And it happened that I had the notes and wanted to say something very-very personal but it got simply erased from my mind. And it also happened that an hour before the broadcast I wanted to talk about one topic, and when the time comes, I have completely different information coming. Everything I say and write is always controlled by the Spirit. And even when someone does record, then the recording just disappears or gets erased. The Spirit does it.

When I was young, about 23 years old, I was telling my readers before the lecture, “Guys, please promise me you won’t record it. I don’t mind, this is not about it. It is just because of that I might not say anything at all”. But how do I know what people do? Every time when I have a lecture or presentation and there is no recording, I tell everything very deeply, with many details, just amazing. And if there is someone with a recorder then that’s it. As if the information is shrunk twenty times smaller. Nothing to talk about. This is how it happens. I used to call it a “natural phenomenon” when I was young. I was trying to reach the hearts of the readers and telling them, “You are screwing it up for yourself. Why are you doing this?” But this is a human factor, you see. A lot of people have this desire to grab, to snatch, to keep for themselves, to save, to screenshot, to take a picture. They don’t understand that this is really punishable. These actions drag a person to the lowest vibrations. And because of that this person won’t receive any truth. If you really would make a deal with the higher power, just simply turn your mind up ahead to the sky and say, “Dude, ok. I promise not to tell anyone, not to brag, won’t make a video and won’t post anything. But I really want to receive some sacred information sometime soon. Please give it to me”. And it will happen, really. If you genuinely and really agree not to tell and not to show anyone, then you will be given information. Take a note of it. What is better – to have some empty recording saved or some meaningless screenshot snatched secretly and not to know anything, but have this empty photo or video saved, or to turn the cameras off but receive a secret that will open you and turn your life around and make you spiritual and powerful? This is your choice, guys.

Also it is interesting that I used to call it “natural phenomenon” when I was