Page 24

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 24

Post by Alexandr Korol »

There you have it. What are his values? I didn’t care whether I was being paid for consultations or I was giving them away for free. But he’s all about the money, you know? And because I know it, she knows it, too. And she made it clear that she knew it.

After Nadezhda gave me this piece of paper, I said goodbye to her, and I felt as if I had switched off and was in some kind of trance. Why have they chosen me? I do not know for sure. But my assumption is based on everything that has happened to me over the last ten years. Everything that has been calculated by “Them.” Imagine that they want a man to appear in the world who will invent electricity. So what do they do? They ensure that this person is born into a family where the conditions are just right so that everything forms in him, and he will become the scientist who invents electricity.

Using this methodology, I cracked the code to a lot of things that I later described in my Russian books. I’ll give you an example. When you are born, you are born into a family that already contains the circumstances that you need for your particular development. All of you in the family are different souls. But you’re all interconnected. And maybe one child will be lost within a year because everyone has fulfilled their role. This is how it happens. There might be parents who are expecting a child, and these parents are sick people. And they have a child who, according to fate, must receive unrealistic stress and suffer. I believe that it’s all taken into account. I came to these conclusions based on my own experiences, and from there, I got an understanding of who I am, who everyone else is, and who rules the world. Everything became clear to me. Not completely, of course, but much clearer than the average person.

Sometimes, when I meet a person for the first time and speak to him openly, I can immediately feel how his mind begins to resist my information. I immediately feel his rhythm changing, and he becomes defensive and starts asking me provocative questions. And when this happens, I don’t want to go any further with our conversation. But then there are some people you meet, and you touch something personal, and their mind just opens. When I communicated with Valentina or with Big Alexander, we communicated as equals, with pure