Page 452

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 452

Post by Alexandr Korol »

This vibration if the Spirit is not human. That is why I used to say that I can’t call myself a human. A lot of people got very upset and were telling me, “What are you thinking of yourself? Who do you think you are?” And I was explaining like this, “For me the term “human” is a good, kind, light person, who is always ready to help, who is aware. Who has the virtues in him and he follows his goals”. This is how I see a human should be. But what I see around me is these unconcentrated and inconsiderate people who are sick, crooked, angry, who betray their closed ones, their families and hurt themselves and people around them. I see people with sins and dark animal instincts and I don’t want to call myself a human. Because a human these days is this kind of person, a dark character. That’s why I always used this expression, “You people make mistakes”, “You people, listen to me”. Because when you operate on the vibrations of the Spirit, you are in a completely different mode. You are super aware, you are here and now and you are responsible for your every step. And people mostly don’t even remember what they said. They don’t control their emotions and thoughts. How can I compare myself with that?

Another thing that is interesting is that when I am in the Spirit and there are people around me that have open and clean hearts, they start seeing and feeling the same way I do and miracles happen to them. And they go, “What is it? How is it? Am I in a different world?” This is how I always felt from my childhood, this is a different world, that is home for me. When I am in a Spirit and all around is magical – this is a norm. As if I believed since my childhood that something will happen in the world and all people will be in the Spirit. As if all people will be connected to God and nature. They will be connected and therefore they all will be light, with pure qualities and see everything in a pure and magical way. And those people that are not connected to the Spirit will die. Imagine, I was thinking like this when I was little. Back then I called it “connection to nature”. I didn’t know what the Spirit was. I believed and didn’t lose my hope that this time would come. But now I know so much and I know who I am and what kind of power is in me and what is really happening and has been happening my entire life. I don’t have any doubts and I don’t even have to use the phrase “I hoped” or “I hope”. I know that the time when people will be happy and connected to the one source which is God. And everyone will feel the way I feel. Open and