Page 456

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 456

Post by Alexandr Korol »

a closed circle of people around you and don’t want to look for anything new. You used to have this search and now you stopped. This is bad. You always have to be in search of something new, be open and get to know this world. This is very important. People are scared of uncertainty, and because they don’t have the Spirit, they are experiencing this sense of the eagerness for comfort and safety. They want to have certainty. They want to have certainty in their relationship, in their work, the place they live. They are thriving for certainty and when they reach it, when they settle, that’s when their light dies. Most of the time people’s hearts die because of that. Not because someone hurt them. Not because life was tough on them. In 99% of the cases people close themselves by the desire to settle and their comfort zone. They say that kids see the world differently than adults. Because adults take too much responsibility on themselves, jump into conclusions and look for comfort zones. And when they complete this plan of getting settled and certain about everything, they lose their connection with God and start dying. He understands that everything is ok, he has a significant other, he has a place to live, he has his job, but he was much happier when he didn’t have any of that. And now when he has all of that, there is no flavor in life for him. Because his heart is closed.

It doesn’t mean that you can’t have all that. The question is how to approach it psychologically. You must keep being an adventurous person. You know, one of the things that the Spirit likes is the movies and books about adventures. Something adventurous. Because being adventurous means life. Therefore you can take note that people who have adventurous lifestyles are more open and happy than the people who are just still. They buy an apartment and just sit there. They go to their work that is across the street. These kinds of people who settled are in a tough space. They start getting sick.

There is another thing that is bad. This is based on my experience and you can also take a note of that. I was afraid to be in the Spirit and I was running away and closing from Him and the Spirit was scolding me for it. This reminds me of the movie called “The Last Airbender”. You can watch it, this is so much like me. In this movie the hero ran away just like me. The Spirit was scolding me for planning too much. Here I am going for a walk and planning to meet someone