Page 471

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 471

Post by Alexandr Korol »

The point there is the sensations. Those sensations are “dressed” in some picture that people think they see. But the point is not in the picture but in the code. But these are illusions of various emotions. I rarely had dreams. Once a year, once half a year. And it happened because I was in the material rhythm of society and was closed and tired and didn’t meditate and didn’t pray. When I had an active mind and went to bed after a lot of chaotic events. That’s when I saw dreams. And now I see dreams not like illusions but something real. And many secrets opened up because of that. Connected to the idea that there are other worlds.

What else revealed to me that I decided not to mention in this book is that the Spirit was emphasizing my attention to robots and artificial intelligence. But not the AI that people talk about on social media nowadays. As if this is about how to move yourself into a computer or robot. Or maybe not yourself but God, the Spirit. As if the Spirit is telling me the secrets of how to make this shell, I call it “the catcher of the light”, so the Spirit can enter it. Instead of a person entering a robot or computer. But I am just hinting. I know much more details and understand it deeper but I don’t want to write about it in this book.

Also, what else the Spirit focused my attention on is the light, how it works and it shows me a mechanism related to the light. The refraction of the light through the lens and mirror. As if he is explaining to me how the world is built, where we live. How it is projected. Potentially I might need to make a miniature model of this device. Or maybe a large machine. And this is related to the mirrors. There is a direct light from the Sun and there should be a lens. And the rays must go through the hull through the openings and criss-cross at the correct angle. This is information revealed to me.

This is why the churches and pyramids had some shiny layer of something, to reflect light. This reflected light is very important. It is different. And it reflects onto people. And the city is the same matrix as the matrix inside of the person, the saints for the Spirit to enter and move.

So the cities were built as a mechanism so it can enter the city.