Page 472

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 472

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Also some news. We just had an expedition in Karelia, where I have unusual places. Professional techs with machinery came to the land and they are jokingly asking, “Do you have a subway line underneath?” They said it because they were surprised how the vein can run that even for three hundred meters and that large, four by six meters approximately. First we thought that it was some object, a spaceship maybe. But then we say that this tunnel turns to the side and continues straight another two-three hundred meters. Therefore it might be some tunnel, and something might be hidden or buried there. And of unknown age. Maybe this will be an official proof of who I am when certain people will notice me when they read my book.

What is also interesting is that this book is so unique that it is not just a book and not just information but a device. A mechanism. A program. And It turns out that when you read this book, you already become different. And when you come back to it you will see everything in another way. You will see something you haven’t seen before. Turns out that this book is endless. And it connects you to a source. This book is like a game of Jumanji. Because when you read it, strange things start happening in your life and many paradoxes. Besides that a person is feeling very strange, very different psychologically. And the sense of time is also different when a person connects to this book.

And the most curious thing is that this is like eternity. When a person reads it, he reads it at one level. He passed a ring, a circle. When he starts re-reading it, he moves to the second level of this ring and another transformation happens.
  • So you didn’t finish reading this book.
    This is just the beginning.
    Enjoy your reading and immersion.
Today is August 28 2023. I spoke to the Mystic-old man half an hour ago. I knew in advance that I couldn’t talk to him while I was still working on my book.. Take note of that too.

Imagine this. You are halfway in the process of building your house