Page 479

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 479

Post by Alexandr Korol »

He kept insisting that it is physically possible. Maybe it is physically possible through the tunnel. Everything I am talking about now does not exist in our world, in our reality. This is another world I am talking about. The world that doesn’t exist yet but it will be. But it is not yet.

It is still the time of all these bloggers and instagram influencers. Still their time. Then another time will come when there will be magic and wizardry. This world still has debts, mortgages, dangers, thieves and crooks. This is what this world has.

Therefore be aware of the boundaries. We are not there yet. Do you understand?

We were also talking and joking about time with the Mystic-old man. He said:

– Time has sped up a little.
– Can I tell a joke and say that it sped up because of me?
– Of course there is a relevance.

Here is this moment, I said this is a joke. Because in fact, I can say that anything that would be happening in the world now is happening because of me. And this is truly happening because of me. But it is not because of me-me. It is because of the position I am in. It is not because of me but it is related to me. Let’s say, imagine there is a scientist that must invent a new kind of electricity because the electricity will be gone soon. And the point is that he is already born and it is clear when he will invent a new type of electricity. But he is not the reason that the old version is gone. It wasn’t him who damaged it. He was not the reason that the old is gone and he created new. This is connected altogether. The old will be gone and he is here to create new.

Same with me. The old is fading because of me so to speak. But not due to me. I just came because the old will be gone. I am a new replacement for the old. Like a new electrician. New electric scientist.

I understand now that this book is some mechanism, and, as the Mystic-old man