Page 480

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 480

Post by Alexandr Korol »

said, it is like an egregore. So it turns out that people will be reading the book and connecting to the source. And it will cleanse them. Here is what I saw – as if there is a planet and it has satellites around it. The same thing will happen to people. They will turn on. As if the Spirit will enter all of them when they read this book. It will be some kind of antivirus. Maybe it will cleanse them from society, from sins. Something like this should happen. And when it reaches the peak, when 19 million people will read it, something will happen. But it doesn’t mean that only 19 million will read it. This will be a turning point, and people will continue reading it, more people. But the peak when something will happen and something will turn on, is when the number reaches 19 million. This effect will happen.

I remember when I was young, in 2009, 2010 or 2008, I was telling Valentina that I feel such a power in me as if I know how the entire world is orchestrated. As if I can do something powerful, global, psychological. It turns out that it is this book. Also I remember when I was writing the book when I was very young, I said, actually it was the Spirit that said it, that anyone who will not read it, doesn’t have a future. Only those who read it, have the future. But back then I was explaining that, what I meant was the truth in my mind. I thought that people that are more keen towards the virtues, people who are clean and believers and connected to nature, those people have a future. And those who are bad and can’t accept my book due to their egoistic qualities, don’t have a future.

Now I understand the book is literally this book. Everything depends on this book. And if you read it, you haven’t read it yet.
  • Don’t forget – you have to read it again.
    And you will see it in different way.
    Because you will become a different you.
In 2019 and 2020 I was talking about the aliens, that was when I received the information that they exist. Later it was revealed to me that I can hear the aliens. How did I explain who they are? They are initiated people of the higher level that are from God and work for God. That is, angels or aliens are the same