Page 483

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 483

Post by Alexandr Korol »

experiences some turbulence. As if it is connected. Therefore if I am talking about it now, there will be some turmoil in the world. Same that there was a pandemic before. I made a lot of discoveries back then. A lot. And now I had a lot of breakthrough findings again. You can take it as a countdown. It is very cool. Alternative history. How do you like this fairy tale? Don’t forget, it is just a fairy tale that inspires you. You see how it steals your attention? All your worries shifted to the background.

I still can’t explain to you in human language how it works. All planets that we see are one planet in different variations. It is in fact one single object that we see disassembled. We can also look at it as the Sun spread out in the matrix. And we will have to become the Sun at the end. And the point is that the aliens used to be human beings and live on Earth but they live on another planet now. If it is easier for you to comprehend it this way, they live on another sphere. But we see it this way because we are people, you are people. But in fact it is the same Earth but a different layer. As if it is a layer of the mirror and when you are there you see it as one modality of Earth. But in essence it is also here. And there are many variations of it. Turns out someone was here before the human beings and then became them and will transform to something else later. Ok, let’s explain it this way, it seems like the planet Earth will become Mars or Venus. I don’t know the correct order. Another planet will become Earth and there will be people living on it and everything will be the same there. But in essence all of this is on the same territory. That is why we are finding ruins of other civilizations. And when the Earth becomes another planet with other inhabitants, I will be an alien for them. An alien from another reality, from another planet. I will be cultivating them so they will replace me later. This is how it all works!

Therefore what will be happening now? As I see it now, we must transform into another planet. Mars, for example. How will it happen? There should be cataclysms and Earth will be unrecognizable. But it will happen here, no need to go or fly anywhere. Everything will happen here. Those who survive will continue to live here. There will be technologies, robots, spaceships, eternal life, everything will be here. A time machine will be here and we will be able to travel into the past. As if traveling from Mars to Earth where there is another climate