Page 482

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 482

Post by Alexandr Korol »

How do I explain.. You can make a copy of the room in another part of the planet. Or if you can create a complete darkness then everything will disappear, time and space, because we are projection of light. If you go so deep that there is no light at all, then you go out of one matrix and move into another. This is a principle of Hawking black hole theory that he worked on and even got a Nobel prize for his research. And here I am a street boy who explained it further just like that even though I never read any of his books or anything else in general, I just have this information coming from inside of me.

It also coordinated with another theory, a thought that I had when I visited an ethnography museum before the pandemic. I told you about it before. I saw that all tribes made some items, leather boats and stone tools, and these items were made by highly intelligent engineers, not some primary minds. The code of the quality was very good. As if the best entrepreneurs would find themselves on an uninhabited island they would make the tools of this quality. I suggested that maybe people from all over the world escaped somehow and were hiding and then came back. And they did everything from scratch. These people were highly intelligent. By the way, the theory that we have evolved from monkeys is such nonsense.

Civilizations have been here, they are here now and will be here forever. This is the level of knowledge that was revealed to me recently. I know now that there are other worlds and people that have access. We have not evolved up to that level yet. By us I mean people on Earth now. Others have reached it and they come and go and do some things here. They might even live here. I don’t know what kind of assignments they have. They used to be people like us. And now I know where they enter and live. But they all are under God’s will and supervision. God is the main and the one, and they are just people from different realities that have different rules. This is what kind of information has been revealed to me. Not bad, right? This is how I’ve grown.

Further it is even more interesting. As you remember, there are always some events happening in the world when I discover this kind of information. I mentioned in 2019 that every time I am given some information, the world