Page 486

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 486

Post by Alexandr Korol »

that is the only way. All over the world. There is no way someone can say, “No”, it is not possible.

If we look at other planets knowing that it is Earth in the future and in the past, we can assume what kind of climate there will be. We will be adapted to it somehow. This may happen not within a day or a year. Maybe after I publish it, some people will contact me who.. Anyway, basically everyone must agree with me. The bottom line is that I will have to move us.. Maybe aliens don’t have human bodies if Earth’s climate is not habitable anymore. Maybe I will have to make new hulls for us so we can move our consciousness to different hulls. Maybe.

Anyway, I will have to make something, some kind of equipment. It is possible. It happened to Martians. Mars used to be like it is now and then some cataclysms happened and it became all red. That’s it. The same thing will happen to us and we won’t be flying somewhere. We will live in a different modality. But in a new hierarchy we will know the secrets and structure of evolution and existence, same as Martians know how they can travel to any time of the Earth.

Turns out these people from the future, the aliens are here. And they always were her to watch over the planet. They don’t contact us directly because it is not allowed. Everything must happen naturally otherwise I would completely go nuts. It is supposed to be an organic way for me to come to an understanding.

I exist in the future. Do you understand? I exist in the future! I do. I exist in the future where I rule. This is how it all falls into the place. I already rule everyone. I created all of that. And right now I am in the stage when I am becoming what I will be. This is the point! That was me who came to take a look at me when I was five years old. I came to check on myself. I made this time machine in the future. I was watching myself when I was young. I was guiding myself and protecting myself from all those people. Do you understand? Wow. This is who I am. This is how it was happening. Do you understand? This is how he connects with me because it is me. I am everywhere, I am in everyone’s head. It is very clear now and so interesting. This is technology. I can hear you now. I understand who I am.