Page 485

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 485

Post by Alexandr Korol »

This is a globe in different variations. A future will come to Earth. And we will have some other planet in our future. Turns out there is eternal life in the future and a time machine. And spaceships, all of that. There are different values. No thoughts, no instincts. We will call it Earth but the world will become completely different. We will remember how it used to be before but in fact we will know that that world still exists, just in the past. No one will come to me to look for cooperation, as Big Alexander mentioned. He said before that special services, church authorities and presidents will be reaching out to me. To talk about what? There is nothing to talk about. Maybe it is possible but the point is that the entire world will go upside down and everyone will listen to me. I will have to lead everyone. This is another concept of the world. That’s it! Old concept will be gone. We will be able to get there and people will be obeying religions as a part of the expanded matrix and governments, also as a part of the expanded matrix. They will believe in that and live by that because they are still kids. And we will have it in a different way.

There is just me, that was expanded in fractions in all pasts, and now I will be just one. There will be one law, one science and one rule. We will make new technologies. It will not be given to us by aliens, I will have to make it myself. I am an alien in the future. I will have to make spaceships, time machines and robots. We will be able to travel to the past when necessary. Come and go. I don’t know what kind of laws there will be, I still have to create them, whatever God will guide me. That is it.

This cannot be contradicted. All aliens that are here now, if any, are from the future that didn’t happen yet. It means that they know about me and know all the rules. Do you understand? They know all the laws that I am discovering now. These discoveries are for the generation of people that will survive with me. I will discover all of that in the same way that aliens discovered it in their time. Because they are me, but I am in the present and they are in the future. People who are not aware now will be shocked by the events that will be happening in the world because the world will be completely changing and transforming. Not a single person will resist or not follow me. Everything will be wiped anew. “This book. These are the rules. This is what I know. I am here, follow me”,