Page 488

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 488

Post by Alexandr Korol »

that it is happening now. If I exist in the future then it means all is good with me and no one will touch me now. It means that I can publish this book openly now if he arranged it in a way that it is possible. Or in the way that it was possible when he became this way. I know how it is connected. This is singularity, or what do you call it. And he made all the movies about me too. So I need to publish this information, this book. You will send all necessary people to me. He will do everything for me. I shouldn’t be worried at all. Everything will happen how it is supposed to happen in the due time. Everything will be great.

Imagine how all these doubts were swaying me away from my childhood? People were bullying me. There were so many temptations and entrapments. Imagine, I felt that I am a super-genius and see how all these lying people flourish undeservedly in this terrible world. And I was an outcast. It all will turn upside down now. I understood everything. But what is next? I don’t understand. I already know that everything will be right and I exist in the future and rule everything from the future. But what should I do now? As I said I have to stay mindful, I always told people that. This is important. This is what he told me all along. You have to stay within the boundaries. All human laws are still current now. Mortgages and credit debts are real. This is all beautiful in the future where I am, but here I must follow the law, pay credit cards and eat so as not to die from hunger. I just have to follow the direction that was predetermined that I need to release this book immediately. I told myself through Big Alexander, “Alex, you must release the book this year, hurry up.” It was me talking to myself through him. That is, Big Alexander is also me. Do you understand? When this consciousness enters him, it is me too. When the messengers came to me, saying, “Sashka-Nevski, hello to you! We are waiting for you! Everything will be just great with you!”. It was me talking to myself. Do you understand?

I would say that if all of this is not true and just an illusion, then it would be a number one movie or a show in the world. But, well and alas, this is all true. There will be no movie. However I don’t know how long it will be unraveling for. But let me tell you, if you are reading this then you have nothing to worry about and everything will be good with you. You need to work, study and do everything that you are doing now. But it turns out that people who were supporting me