Page 9

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 9

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Chapter 1. Observations

The dynamics of the movement of people’s attention are crucial. I am talking about the dynamics of a person’s attention movement. It isn’t good when your attention is stalled on something. That is why there are cycles in the world. People have cycles in their lives as switches and adjustments. This process is essential for mental and physical health. Same as autofocus. Right now, our focus mode is “digestion” or “post-digestion.” There are phases of evolution: first is the upload of the information, second is analysis of the information with the mind, and last is the absorption of the information. We experienced the same cycle in 2010, 2019 and 2020. That was when I was working on the alternative history materials.
What is digestion in this context? In 2010, when Spirit was in me, I was in a cosmic energy flow for two or three weeks. I was deciphering the information opening and doing a lot of research work. During that phase, I couldn’t explain any of the knowledge being unveiled to me. It was difficult because the stream of information was constant and vigorous. The head is heavy and cloudy, as if the system is uploading a large amount of information to you. It flows into you. I was receiving vast loads of information and had to take a break at some point to keep myself safe and sane. I needed to stop and digest the knowledge I received. The same step to stop and digest is required when you read my books. After a certain amount of information, I ask you to stop, take a break, and return after three days. It is essential.

I also had a dilemma – should I keep this story only about the Spirit and talk about the unusual feelings that I experienced during that time and paradoxical events that happened to me, or should I also add the moments when I analyzed the information I received through the Spirit using my mind. The two modes are completely different, like two opposite angles. It may sound complicated and challenging to comprehend initially, but don’t worry. It will make sense sooner or later.
Below, I will give a list of movies that you need to watch. It will help you digest the loads of information that you received. Watch the movies with an open mind and heart, and you will receive messages here and there. Each movie will convey