Page 10

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 10

Post by Alexandr Korol »

elements of the rhythm, and you will feel that the more you watch, the more your inner spark is turning on. Something will steal your attention, and you will feel and intuitively comprehend some moments related to the topics I wrote about. The order of the movies is not essential. Every movie will give you a little detail, a piece of a puzzle. Pick them randomly without analyzing the name and visual appeal of the movie.
  • List of movies:
    “The Fifth Wave”, 2016
    “Time Trap”, 2017
    “Predestination”, 2014
    “Measuring the World”, 2012
    “The Sorcerer’s Apprentice”, 2010 “The Last Airbender”, 2010
    “Percy Jackson & the Olympians”, 2010 “Seventh Son”, 2014
    “The Adjustment Bureau”, 2011
There is a fascinating revelation, and everything folds in so much I am shocked. Also, I still don’t completely understand what information I can publish in a book and what I cannot. I know The Spirit wants me to keep some information secret because you are still people. Trust, but verify, you know? I didn’t publish some information in my book and kept it on record in case something happened. Maybe when someone would be asking me or interviewing me. As if I must keep the secret revealed to me until some important day. You know me – I always want to share and show everything I know. It is a learning process for me, too, and I am mastering patience during this process. Keeping secrets is challenging for me, but the Spirit tells me that I need to learn how to do it. I have patience, but this is also part of the information – to be patient when discovering.

I will talk about the movies first. Many people who have met me throughout my life know me as a huge movie fan. They say that there are no movies that I didn’t watch. People seriously think and talk of me as a cinephile. Everyone who knows me knows that I live for movies. But do you know the most exciting part of it?