Page 11

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 11

Post by Alexandr Korol »

The Spirit was communicating to me all this time through movies. It happens when you are not leaving home and spend much time in solitude. Imagine that some artificial intelligence or an alien ship wants to talk to you, but you don’t know the language. So they talk to you through the movies, images, and specific phrases from the movies. They show you the movies and steer your attention to a particular moment where you need to focus. They show you what you should be interested in. Imagine? That was what they did, and that was why I watched movies. The movies as a whole might be insignificant. A phrase, a couple of words, or even one word were essential. The point was never in the plot or movie characters, but just one phrase. If I were listening to Russian music, my attention would steer to a specific phrase in a song, and I would concentrate on it. This is how the Spirit was guiding me. He still gives me clues and hints through the movies, and I like it very much. When I am thoroughly open and surrendered to the Spirit, the easier path is the path to the right movie. If a person chooses a movie himself, he won’t pick the right one because his mind will intervene. The Spirit highlights the movies that He wants me to see while browsing them. I turn it on and don’t understand why I am watching it at first. Then, at some moment, He highlights the phrase or a scene, and I get it. This is how He conveys the information to me. It is very unusual.
I would always say that when you connect to something that you feel the divine power, all of the cowardly feelings disappear. It is essential not only to record what you think and keep a diary but also to check what is stealing your attention and where it goes. You can feel your soul and what the Spirit and nature want you to do or not to do. Nature can explain a lot with the keys, clues, and scenes highlighted for you. In addition to that, what you connect to later when you are in this state is essential.
Imagine your attention magnified. It is as if you are connected to the power source, and your attention spreads further. It flows into your actions and what you do at this moment. Of course, it would be a waste if you would watch some videos on social media when you are perfectly clean. During this time, your mind and heart have no limits. You absorb everything like a sponge and have no boundaries in your mind that usually limit your ability to perceive new information. Imagine, any information in the world is accessible to you now. Therefore, it is an excellent opportunity to grow and expand. Read, research,