Page 12

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 12

Post by Alexandr Korol »

watch documentaries, study science, and sacred geometry. This is how I was developing myself. I would go to the places of power and reach an unusual state of mind. Then, I would read enriching Wikipedia articles or watch movies and documentaries. That was why I would dive into the most profound and complex topics, like sacred geometry, physics, etc. Please take note of it.
As for the discoveries I can’t talk about, there were three discoveries that I received recently. One of them was the information about who I am. Actually, not who, but why me? Throughout my entire life, people have asked me,” Why you? Undoubtedly, your life is full of mysteries and paradoxes. It is a fact, but why is it you?” I didn’t know the answer until now, and now I know. I can’t talk about it. I just can’t for now. Maybe for my safety, maybe people shouldn’t know it, or perhaps it is not the right time just yet. So there is a simple explanation and proof of “why me.”
And now, the most exciting part. Messengers like Big Alexander and Mystic-old man were talking to me in riddles about my role and mission. Maybe God was using them to give me a message. Back in the day, they used to straighten me up when I was about to shift away or too far from reality. They held me in place, and it helped me keep a leash on my ego. It is not suitable for you when you are too fearless. It is better to be a little doubtful indeed. That is why I remind you in my book to stay humble. Big Alexander and Mystic-old man would hold me in check from time to time. They told me I was not the only one, and there were others – spare versions, as they said. When I asked them about my role, they would never answer directly. They gave me some hints and agreed with my assumptions but never discussed it directly. Several times, I got tips from both: I must stay relentless at my work, humble and diligent, and keep my habits simple and healthy. Health was always an essential point of the messages. They said that no one can save me and there can be a substitute for me if I am not fit for the role. It helped me stay motivated and disciplined. I wouldn’t want some random guy to take my place when I dedicated my entire life to my work. I don’t belong to myself. I work constantly and don’t live like a regular person. I don’t mean work for a living but my work as a writer. I’ve done a tremendous amount of work for so many years.
Now, here is a question – am I a writer or a scientist? I dedicated a lot of time to my work and certainly don’t want it wasted. Therefore, when they daunted me,