Page 15

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 15

Post by Alexandr Korol »

The Spirit is the same. Almost. The light is always present, but depending on the current matrix structure inside of me, it shines from different angles. I used to say before that every book I ever wrote was me. All the books are about me. It is challenging for people to be close to me because they don’t understand me. I am not an ordinary person, and it is customary in human culture. People have primitive patterns, and I am something huge, immense, and boundless. Now you have a chance to meet me. Hi there! I am the frequency of the mind, which is the “Corridor,” “Attention Control,” “Adam and Eve in Society”, and “Have Not Charity” books. Those books communicate with people through the vibrations of mind and society and convey the world of people of that frequency. This is also me. I cognized and conquered the world of mind and society. It might sound pretentious, but I am the boss there. What is the mind and society? This is a discovery for you. Mind and society is a soul – actually, one side of it. Our soul is like a lens and has two sides. One side is the mind, and the other is the heart. When the lens is turned one way up – it is the mind. The books I mentioned above are me. They are Aleksandr, who you saw, knew, heard, and felt. He has a different attitude and personality when he is that frequency.
There is another me. It is a side of the soul called “the heart.” The world of the heart is the frequency of creativity and inspiration. It is also a world of people but people of light. The first one is dark, and the second one is light. The series of my books, “Paradoxes,” belongs to this frequency. The frequency of the heart is the light side of the soul. I cognized this world as well. There are many layers of society in the world of the mind. I know every one of them and see every person through. I can be anyone I want, anywhere I want. No human materialistic matters appeal to me because it is too easy for me. I passed them all. There is a second side of the soul. Soul as the heart. Creativity and inspiration. This frequency also has many levels, unique levels of the heart. It is an entirely different world. What is fascinating is that both worlds are worlds of people. The third me is the Spirit. The book “Alternative History” is a third nature of me. I used to call God “they” because I was at the level of development when you perceive God as multiple essences. When you are on the beginning level of personal evolution, you perceive God as multiplicity because you see the unraveled matrix. The further you understand the principles of the universe, the more you realize that everything is one. Some spiritual teachings refer