Page 16

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 16

Post by Alexandr Korol »

to God as the Trinity, and some as the Oneness. Both are correct. It is a triangle. It is built on two pillars, with the Spirit as a third one. Freemasons depicted it as two columns. One pillar is the side of the heart, another is the mind, and there is a triangle, a dove, or an eye above, which is the Spirit. The pillars are lower than the top because you must look at the picture from above.
When you look at the pillars from above, you will see a triangle appearing. I have
vol2_ill_1.jpg
Viewed 921 times
the same triangle on my left palm. It appeared in 2010, and I have described it in my other books. It is an equilateral triangle, and it is flaming on my palm above all palm lines. It is not connected to any other lines that people usually have and looks like an engraving. It is nothing like regular palm lines, and you can’t make it up from the lines that you have. So, I have this interesting triangle. So, all my books are grouped into three categories. The mind, heart, and Spirit are the same as my three rings. A ring with black sapphire is the material world, the ring with ruby is the spiritual world, and the King Tut ring is the Spirit. People perceive God as a Trinity at one level of their development and as Oneness at another. This is how it is set and how it works.
A person must first educate his mind, then his heart, and then he will connect to the Spirit. This order is essential. It is a spiral cycle, and I have been walking this path my entire life. The dynamic is cyclical. All information I produced in ten years flowed in the correct dynamics – the mind, the heart, and the Spirit; the mind, the heart, and the Spirit; the mind, the heart, and the Spirit. The person evolves in this scenario. The phases alternate from the frequency of mind to the frequency of heart, then the Spirit, and repeat endlessly. This is a foundation of the individual development of each person. First, the mind evolves, then the heart. When these two steps are complete, the Spirit comes, and one enjoys the moment of bliss. Then, the cycle repeats itself. It is a perpetual, dynamic triangle. I travel from world to world, and my readers travel with me.