Page 19

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 19

Post by Alexandr Korol »

However, it seems that God was doing everything possible to prevent them from knowing who I am. It is not like they know it but not interfering because they can’t. They don’t even know because they are not allowed. They know in theory that someone like that exists, but they won’t know until the very end. This is my guess, and I will explain what it is based on. There is a version of a scenario where all angels who rule now are from God. They are leaders, entrepreneurs, politicians, and influential families who rule the world. God rules the world through them, as the Spirit. Now I remember that I said in 2010 that there would be a change of power in the world, and there was no option that I would be a part of the old power circle. The previous government with the old system will disappear, and a new leader will replace them. I will be a boss in the new world and new system. This is how I see it now. We will never cross paths. I will not meet any boss. The only boss is God. And I am the boss under Him in the hierarchy. There will be a new hierarchy under me to rule the world. It is one version of the future scenario.

If we look at this subject from the angle of the two-sided mirror, we may explore the theory that there are two sides of the world – dark and light. I felt I didn’t belong in this world from an early age. It was built on sins and immoralities. But God rules everything. He is the original light that supports life on this planet. So, God’s light shines from above, and the energy transmits through the lens. And if the lens has two sides, the light shines through one of them at a time. If the dark side of the lens turned up, then the light was shining to Earth through the dark side of the lens. The dark side of the lens is ruled by the dark angels, who are demons. Since life is cyclical, I suggest that it was a timeline of the dark age and will be replaced by a period of light. The lens will flip, and God’s light will shine through the light side of it. I am the light side of the lens, and when the time comes, God will rule the world through me, and the hierarchy of light angels will govern the world. This is one of the theories. I don’t know if this is true. This is one of the versions.

Another revelation I had recently was about the matrix. I noticed that some individuals are incomplete without their initial circle of friends and family, as if they cannot function without others. It is as if a person’s interests, habits,