Site Admin

Page 30

Post by Alexandr Korol »

He points to the stone.

– What is shown here?
– Well, a stone.
– No. A portal.
– What portal?
– Well, people call it by different names. Place of power, portal, and so on.
– What?
– Don’t you know that we have a lot of such places in St. Petersburg?
– What places?
– Like the sphinxes on Liteiny Bridge.
– No, I don’t know what you mean at all.
– If you go to the sphinxes. Rub one of their paws or tails, then rub another and stand between them; you will enter the portal. And most importantly, when you enter, try to stay there as long as possible and take as much information as you can before the portal closes. Liteiny Bridge itself is also a place of power. You can go there too.
– OK, but what about this riddle?
– Well, it refers to a certain place that you yourself have to find
– OK, but what about the rest? There are some numbers and figurines
– Alex, you must understand one thing. Whatever comes into your mind is correct. This was made for you. Nobody else can figure it out.
– OK. Understood.

We continued our search for the stone, and since we’re in St. Petersburg, we decided to check all the churches first. And low and behold, on the evening of the 11th into the morning of the 12th of September, 5 days after my meeting with Nadezhda, I was standing in the church. It was the church of Peter and Paul. Nevsky prospect twenty-two. My guys hang back in the car on the next street, behind the houses, and I go there alone in a classic suit. I got the feeling that this was it, that I would be taken away, and I was nervous... But everything was fine. I’m standing at the church between two monuments, and nothing happens. It’s zero, zero hours, five minutes, nothing. No one came. The portal didn’t open. I’m holding the piece of paper in my hands and thinking about what Big Alexander