Page 31

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 31

Post by Alexandr Korol »

is gone. The Spirit is doing it intentionally to protect you from burnout. You did not do anything wrong to shoot the Spirit away. It is a natural flow for changing between the rhythms. When you return to your customary mind or heart rhythm, use this time to rest, reflect, and understand. Don’t worry. Rest and recharge for a few days or a week, and then you can return to alternative history. Alternate the rhythms and flow between them. Diving into the frequency of the Spirit once a week for a day or two is a perfect scenario. When the Spirit is present, use this time to cultivate your soul with his help. When the Spirit is gone, use your mind to analyze the knowledge you received earlier. You may try to hold on to the frequency of the Spirit, but why force it when it is not present? Move from the point of view of the mind to the point of view of the heart, then the Spirit, and. For example, I am researching Biblical materials, and the Spirit is in me. Then the Spirit is gone, but I continue working on the Bible using my mind. I see all the information I discovered before from a different angle. Then, my heart turned on, and I used the new angle to approach it from an angle of the heart. Then, you will see everything voluminously and come closer to understanding life’s essence.
When you think about the alternative history, your focus connects to its source and the Spirit’s frequency. When you think and talk about every day topics that are part of casual life, your attention connects to a different rhythm, and you will see that the magic will be gone. It is normal and happens to everyone. Miracles rarely accompany a life filled with conversations about grocery shopping, bills, and dry cleaning.
When you dedicate time to study sacred scriptures, chemistry, the history of freemasonry, and the philosopher’s stone, you connect to the frequency of the Spirit again. The Spirit enters you when you connect to the source of it. Please don’t expect some supernatural effects. The depth of revelations directly depends on the quality of your internal device. You are a device, too, a transponder indeed. You may receive insights into your life and how to improve it. You may notice some areas of your personality that need improvement. The Spirit will give you hints and clues. Everything will serve to your benefit. All clues and suggestions will serve to your advantage.
I managed to advance so much that my transponder was vigorous and reliable. The Spirit conveys large-scale information to me to decipher and interpret.