Page 29

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 29

Post by Alexandr Korol »

of the soul requires regular cleansing. Shifting between the rhythms is cleansing. You need to reset your lens using a “Zero” mode. You can disconnect from society by going into a state of “Zero” and from “Zero,” connect to a frequency of the Spirit. Then, the Spirit can enter you.
This is the same frequency as the worlds of “nameless” and “corridor,” just a thousand times stronger and more precise. For a person to gain clarity, cleanse his lens and soul, and turn off the thoughts, he must use the frequency of “Zero,” which is “nameless.” “Zero” is an assembly point between the rhythms. A person must switch from one mode to another to reset his mindset and restore the brightness of the lens of his soul. He should mindfully turn off the work mode, connect to “Zero” for reset, and then turn on to the rhythm of the family, for example. There are many rhythms, and you can travel between them, recharging your lens at the point of “Zero” in between. Use the point assembly to connect to the alternative history.
Let’s go back to the question of how to hold this mode. As I said, it is one of the subjects I am working on now.
When you disconnect from the magic of alternative history and feel like the Spirit is gone, you (and I am talking about you, not me) go back to the status quo yourself. When you are without the Spirit – this is who you really are. This is your soul. Depending on the current state of your soul, you experience highs or lows. As I mentioned, the lens of the soul has two sides. If the lens’s dark side prevails, then your life’s conditions are unpleasant and stressful. If the light side is dominant, your life is peaceful and joyful. Your everyday life directly depends on the condition of your lens. When you encounter the divine power through my books or my messages, you feel spiritual bliss and fearlessness. There are magical paradoxes, miracles, and voluminous insights. But when the magic is gone, please pay attention to what happens next. What is left is the real you. You haven’t felt your true self for a long time because you were in one rhythm for too long. The frequency of the Spirit shifts the focus of your attention, and when you return to the status quo, you feel deeply connected to yourself because of the contrast. It is a perfect time to evaluate your life and the state of your soul. After the recharge, you can clearly see that you were tense, for example. After the effect of the presence of the Spirit is gone, check in with yourself – how do you feel? If you feel stable and peaceful after the Spirit is gone, the pillar