Page 32

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 32

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I operate as a very advanced computer that processes massive volumes of knowledge that God gives me. I process it and then broadcast this information through my books.

One of the sacred riddles I received earlier was about the matrix of St. Petersburg. I think it was intended for a reason. It is concealed for now. This secret is for the future, as if St. Petersburg was built for me. It may be true. That is why I know the secret structure of it. All entrances, exits, and secret passages. We can imagine that if people, angels, and myself have the matrix that refracts the beam of light, then cities also have their matrixes. The places of power to each town form its matrix. The places of power are the points of connection and transmission of energy. The Spirit enters the matrix city and moves according to the structure. I said back in 2010 that the light was refracted through the lens of the United States at that time. Therefore, the US was in power. The angle might shift, and then the light will shine through the lens of a different country, possibly Russia. I don’t know. This is my guess and just a theory for now.