Page 36

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 36

Post by Alexandr Korol »

In this case, the rulers in charge are still from God, but they are dark forces, and they are ruling this epoch during the darkest hour of the world. It is a reason, then, why we don’t connect. We belong to opposite poles of the lens. I will succeed them when their era collapses. Life’s new light cycle will begin, and God will guide the world through me. The light will go through me as a light side of the lens, and there will be a new era of divine mercy. The light will wash away all darkness. The entire hierarchy of dark angels will disappear. The lens will flip, and the light will beam into the world through my prism of the light side. The shifts are happening now, and we will see the changes soon.
Meanwhile, the current government knows that change is coming, and a new leader was born, but God is protecting me till the time comes. They can’t find me even though they know I exist. They know each other and have some everyday affairs, and I am an outsider. When their time ends, my time begins. I am invisible for now because the transition is happening now, and while the old system collapses, God nourishes me as an upcoming prime source of light energy. I am the original source. This is how I feel.

I can feel the vibrations and emotions of every person. When I communicate with people, I know what they think and want. I immerse into his world and the state of his soul and know exactly what’s on his mind and in his heart. I feel all types of people, righteous or sinful. My hyper-sensitivity was a blessing and a curse. When I connected to a dark person, I could feel all his fears and dark thoughts. Before, I couldn’t understand why I had such unique responsiveness; lately, I figured out why. I am the light and the Spirit. When I am with a person, I go inside his soul and connect to his lens. My light goes inside his matrix, and I see everything encrypted in it. The light refracts and moves inside, and I can read and feel everything inside of the person. Each person has an individual lens, which is his soul. When I connect to a person with worries, fears, or lust in his soul, I connect to him through my light and feel the same. That is why the Spirit always protected me from people and kept me alone my entire life. When I am with other people, I become those people. From early childhood, I told everyone that there were no troubles and sins in my personal world by default. I was trying to build relationships when I was just a human at the beginner level of the hierarchy. I noticed that when I was with a person, I felt something