Page 41

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 41

Post by Alexandr Korol »

When the Spirit enters a person, the feeling may be so intense that he is overwhelmed. When one is overwhelmed so much that he puts his regular life on hold and disregards his responsibilities and duties, the Spirit leaves. Therefore, it is vital to keep your head straight, take care of yourself, and carry on the day-to- day activities. The Spirit stays present while you are level-headed and adequate. If one falls into extreme and mishandles the moments of connection with the Spirit, it will not serve him well. If you treat one of your pillars negligently, then there is a limited chance for the Spirit to visit you regularly. Stay strong on both your feet. When you experience spiritual highs, keep your mind and heart under control. When you bind together your intelligent mind, wide-open heart, and the Spirit, you move to the next level of personal evolution. There is a reason for me to tell you this, and I want you to note it. That is why we have periods of rest and” digestion.”

Writing is my full-time occupation. It comes naturally to me. When I am about to finish one book, I have the material for the next. I am just writing what’s on my mind. A triangle of personalities in me rotates. When one is active, another is working, and vice versa. I approach the same task from different angles. My mind, heart, and Spirit alternate and take turns.

Society is collapsing, and the old customary orders of people’s behavior no longer work. The system of society is based on the dynamic of steering the attention from one subject to another to sell products and services. Nowadays, people have become more confused and delirious than ever. Sins and vices drive them. People go to the extremes to attract attention. Society used to be very conservative not that long ago, and now, more than fifty percent of the population has gone insane and frenzied. People who used to be shy and conventional acted erratically and not adequately. I observe people’s behavior and understand the motives and intentions of every single person. Society is manipulating people into odd and mindless demeanor. They might go to such extremes that, for example, you can see two naked people on the street, a man and a woman, and one of them is on a leash. People are changing gender to escape the crisis and craziness of the world. It became more problematic to keep things in order in the midst of the absurdity. I know so many secrets and mysteries,