Page 51

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 51

Post by Alexandr Korol »

According to the second awareness phase concept, the Soul never leaves. How do you explain where it is most correctly? I am not mistaken about the essence of this proof. But how to explain? I might not give the best examples and words. There are many versions of the explanation.
The body is created in alignment with the sacred geometry and serves as a null that captures the light. That is why we are alive. We are born when the light enters the body. Our body, as a technological mechanism, connects to the source of the light. The light, which is God, is the same everywhere. When you see a rainbow, you see God dispersed to the seven colors through the prism. God and his consciousness are everywhere. He is the light that transforms inside of you depending on the state of your Soul. Can you imagine? The light enters the person through his lens and illuminates seven virtues, seven colors of the rainbow, or seven sins. If the Soul is dark, the light becomes black. If the Soul is light, the energy becomes a rainbow. Each person transforms the divine energy into his life through his prism, depending on the stage of the development of his Soul.
This leads us to the next topic, which has a different concept of God and the devil. This is a part of a new stage of devotion. I must draw it somehow to explain. It looks exciting.
It means that the Soul doesn’t descend into a human body. People feel it this way because the light enters the body when a person is born and leaves when they die. But it is always the same light. I went deep into science and have proofs. There are no guesses or suggestions. These are proofs based on the information that was revealed to me. I am positive about it. The point is that the Soul doesn’t leave; it is always inside of us. It might be something particular inside, our blood, or the entire body as a hull. Each person has their own unique SKU number. Depending on his code, he perceives and transforms the divine light individually. So when the body dies (another subject for discussion), the Soul doesn’t leave. The question is, why doesn’t it leave? Why does it go through the stages of evolution, then? This is a new level I have reached.
My previous information does not contradict new revelations. When I finished writing the first volume of “Alternative History,” it was fully complete. That world is precisely described as I knew it. Now, a new world has opened to me, an otherworldly dimension.