Page 49

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 49

Post by Alexandr Korol »

If we dive deeper, we can review the trajectory of the movement of the light. From a human perspective, we see material subjects, but everything is a trajectory of the movement of the ray of light, The Spirit. Imagine the triangle as one of the natural forces or a season of the year. One of the points is the Spirit, and two other points are something else. The light of the Spirit travels inside the matrix, and depending on the season or position of the earth, it illuminates certain areas. So there is a matrix, the Spirit and his trajectory.
Does the Spirit move inside the stable matrix, or does the matrix move under the Spirit? Maybe they both move simultaneously in a divine dance and form the soul of God, that is, the light.

Imagine or make a model of the matrix in a person. The Spirit enters a person through the lens and disperses into seven qualities. Depending on the light or dark side of the lens, which is plus or minus, the qualities are sins or virtues. If the Spirit enters a person through the light side of his lens and the lens is clean and advanced, the light reflects back to the Spirit and amplifies. This process can repeat itself endlessly. When the light refracts, it is a mode and time of people with time and space. It creates infinity if it goes through unobstructedly and transmits back to the source. This is my theory because the soul is one and has pluses and minuses.
  • The movie to watch:
    “John Carter”, 2012
I have enough material for ten more new books. I recall the previous seasons of my life and think about my discoveries and insights back then. I received fundamental revelations every day and had times when it was challenging to put it into words. It was a very unique time. I write constantly. I collect thoughts and information like pieces of the puzzle. Then, I add and apply new discoveries and find proof for the theories I had earlier.
About three years ago, I had an intuitive discovery about past lives and reincarnation. I realized that memories of past lives are nonsense. People who have nothing to do, especially women with too much time, write books about past lives they remember. I had many refutations to disprove this illusion.