Page 52

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 52

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I was in that world from the position of a person among people who were following his path and finding a door. Now I am telling you what’s behind the door I entered. A new level of adventure.
When a person is born, the divine light enters him with his first breath, and when he dies, the light travels further, outside the boundaries of the human body. There is no separate soul inside of the body that comes and leaves. A person just dies, and that is all. It is still unclear how it is possible. It may sound strange, but the Soul may be passed to you as a genetic code. As my other works describe, there is a relevance and connection between generations and families. I explained that it matters who your parents are and what the relationship between you and your children is. Your matrix is based on your genetics. The informative codes you collected throughout your life will be passed to the next generations. Your sins and your virtues will pass from generation to generation via reproduction. I also noticed that sometimes, genetic code skips the generation. I saw people, especially wise ones, who inherited wisdom not from their parents but from their grandparents. Do you see? It sounds odd and contradicts the concept that the Soul descends and ascends.
If we think about it, then what is the meaning of life? It is unclear. I don’t see a meaning. As I said, it is a new mosaic with a new concept and purpose.

When I mentioned this concept to a friend, he asked me, “How about India? There is an avatar, and it moves from person to person. When one dies, they are looking for a successor and find him. How is that possible?” I told him that I had no idea.

See, there is already a contradiction. On the one hand, who knows if it is true? There are many charlatans everywhere. I am approaching it scientifically and without phony suggestions. My skepticism helps me in my work. It is unclear why there are stories of reincarnation of the Soul in a different body. As shown in the movie “Little Buddha,” a monk dies, and a child in America has his Soul. What about genes? It might be just an exceptional scenario. There can’t be just one version for all people in the world. We are all different. As we discovered, some people have partial souls. It is true. Some people live as elements