Page 33

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 33

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I feel like we’ve entered a parallel world. My mother seems the same, but I’m not the same Alex. It’s like 50 years have gone by, and I’m arriving back in St. Petersburg for the first time. Everything feels fresh. Habit patterns have yet to form. No desire to eat or sleep right now. Just crazy clarity in our heads. I meet with Big Alexander the next day, and I tell him about what happened. Excitement and fear in equal measure. He says:

– Alex, you are evolving.
– What do you mean by evolving?
– You are changing. Soon, you will begin to understand the language of the brothers.
– What brothers?
– Soon, it will become clear.
– Okay. I understand that St. Petersburg is like a grand mechanism, like a clock. And that there are many places like this.
– Good work. Keep searching for other places.
– I will. I want to understand everything. Its essence is the source of its power.
– Okay, well, start looking for these other places.

We start with the largest church, St. Isaac’s Cathedral, but nothing happens to us there. And then we drew the line further and stumbled across New Holland, an island in the North of St.Petersburg, shaped like the all-seeing eye. We were gobsmacked. None of us had ever heard of the place before today. And then, we draw a straight line from the Church of Peter and Paul and realize that it crosses the coordinates of many other churches, and these churches are almost an equal distance apart, just like on a clock face. And if a line is drawn from New Holland, at twelve o’clock down to six o’clock, we encounter many more significant landmarks, including the zero kilometer point. And the same was true when we drew a line between three and nine, as if on a clock face. In some places, the energy was strong. In others, it was hardly perceptible, but it was always there. Evidence of the grand mechanism in motion. All the elements are perfectly aligned. For some reason, I decided to search this way, and this is what we found. That’s how the algorithm works.