Page 77

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 77

Post by Alexandr Korol »

He noted that many people would like it, and the overall reaction would be very positive. As for the “Alternative History,” a book I wrote in the Spirit, from the first person point of view, it will have controversial resonance. He said this book is “something else” and will trigger negativity in people who have it. This book is alive and never-ending; only clean-hearted people can understand it. He said the book is good but will shed negative energy off people. He said it doesn’t mean that the book has negative energy or evokes negativity in people. It will discharge people’s existing negativity.

I asked him:

– Discharge on who? On me?
– Yes, but don’t take it as a bad thing. Please don’t.

He basically said that this book would cleanse people, and their negative energy would be directed toward me. I think it is amusing. I am saving the world here and getting negative energy in return. Fascinating. Mystic-old man told me to interpret it positively. He said I will transform the negative energy into the positive and goodness. He said there was no way for me to get hurt, but it wouldn’t be easy. He mentioned the turning point would be when 19 million people read the book. When this many people read this book, something will happen. There are that many people who are interested in the book – 19 million people. He said the book works as a mechanism. When they read the book, they connect to the source of the light through the code embedded in the book, as if I cleanse people with the beam of my light that shines through the book. Maybe. Very interesting.

We also spoke about secret governments, and I asked him:

– So what will happen, will I join them or replace them?
– Interesting enough, but both.
– All right. Will serious people and scientists be interested in the book?
– Yes, there will be many.