Page 82

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 82

Post by Alexandr Korol »

A person connected to the source of nature feels joy and confidence. He has no evil thoughts or negative notions. He has no excessive expectations for himself and others. Just pure bliss and goodness. Now, you decide what you connect to. You should understand how the connection occurs. I have been writing about it for the past 15 years. I will describe one more way how the connection works. On the left-hand side is society. Zero is the middle and the world of nature, love, and kindness. Here you have this picture. When I appear and engage you with my story, it is the right side which has all elements from the world of nature and kindness. When I do something on the right side, writing a book or broadcasting, I connect my attention to that rhythm. You connect your attention as well, and all our attention is there. Do you understand? Next, when I am not doing anything at all and there is no alternative history, I shift to the center, which is a zero. Just a zero because you are neutral when your attention is free. But what happens in your case? When you don’t read “Alternative History,” you don’t become a zero. Your attention shifts to the left side, to society. How? Any thought about your friends, any photo, or any memory of the past when you were partying activates your impulses, which lead you to the left side. To the dark world of society. The world of society broadcasts a particular emotional state. You start feeling some overcast on your mind, insecurity, heaviness, sluggishness, and confusion. All these emotions are streaming from the world of society. It can be just a simple thought that steers you to the left side. You can’t hold your attention on a zero. It always goes somewhere. When I invite you to decipher something with me, your attention disconnects from the left world and moves to the right world. You begin to feel awesome because the right world broadcasts kindness, warmth, and bliss. Do you see how it works? But as soon as I take a break, your attention disengages, and you start shifting back to the world of society due to your idleness. Because you are bored and have nothing to do, your thoughts migrate back to your previous lifestyle. I always emphasized the importance of labor as a remedy for sins and dark and dirty thoughts because idleness attracts darkness. If your attention is unoccupied, it tends to move towards the devil and poor thoughts. You might think about someone, and you feel irritated. That is why I deleted everything from the spectrum of my attention, even YouTube. This is how it works, you see? What is the conclusion? If you can’t be in a state of a zero, if you sway towards darkness when your thoughts are disengaged,