Page 86

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 86

Post by Alexandr Korol »

advanced entrepreneurs had gone to an uninhabited island and started making things from scratch. I suggested that maybe people survived, went into some shelter, and started civilization from scratch when they returned. They were highly advanced, and the theory that we descended from monkeys is nonsense. There were always advanced civilizations, and they will be. This is the level of devotion that is revealed to me. I know that there are other worlds and people who have access. We are not there yet. I mean us as humans that live now. Others can. They know and can come and go, visit, and even live here. I don’t know what kind of authority they have. I know that they used to be people, and I know where they come and leave. But all of them are still under the authority of God. God is the only one on the top. Aliens are just people from different realities that have other rules. This is the information that I received. When I connect with this information, I experience all kinds of adventures in life. As you remember, it happened in 2019 and 2020. When I spoke about it in 2019, I noticed that every time I connected to the information related to this subject, some global events happened. As if this is related and therefore, there will be more events in the world, since I am talking about it now. There will be some turbulence. Back then, it was a pandemic. I made a lot of discoveries back then. I made a lot of discoveries just now, so we can start a countdown to some new global events that will happen soon. How do you like this sci-fi story? Please don’t forget, it is just a novel. Do you see how it inspires you and steals your attention? You don’t care about a splinter in your finger or a hater on social media. All problems shifted to the backend, and you feel so much movement inside.
I don’t know how to explain it in a human language. All the planets that we see are one planet in different versions. It is actually one object. We just see one thing as several. Maybe it is the Sun, or the Earth unraveled in the matrix. We can imagine it this way. So we must evolve into the Sun or the Universe at the end. It is as if the aliens used to be humans but live on a different planet now. If it is easier to comprehend, we can imagine it as another planet or sphere. But we see it this way because we are humans. However, it is the same Earth but from a different layer. It is as if there is a “looking-glass world,” when you enter it, you perceive it as another world, but it is still here. There are many versions. There was someone before the earthlings who has become humans, and there are those who come next. I don’t know the correct sequence yet. People would